While every NWPC member has a role in showing mutual care to one another, the Congregational Care Committee ensures that the needs of our congregation are met.
Committee members and others:
- Visit hospitals and nursing homes
- Provide meals for families in times of illness or grief
- Offer love and friendship to people who now have limitations (temporary or permanent) that have reduced their active involvement in church services and activities
- Serve communion to people who are physically able to attend worship services
- Meet regularly to pray for those in need