We Welcome ALL to:
- Grow in our faith in God,
- Serve our community, and
- Love our neighbors…together.
- We believe ALL people are God’s children regardless of race/ethnicity, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or any other distinction – ALL are welcome here.
- We believe ALL people are to be treated with dignity and respect.
I was a stranger & you welcomed me…Matthew 25:35
- We believe we do not have all the answers, but are on a journey of faith.
- We believe the journey of faith is best taken together.
The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” Luke 17:5
- We believe we are forgiven, affirmed, renewed, and served; therefore, we are called to be a forgiving, affirming, renewing, and serving people.
- We believe God has called us as followers of Christ to spread the good news of God’s love and to make this community a better place for ALL.
For even the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve. Mark 10:45
- We believe that God is love.
- We believe the world is broken, hurting, and in need of God’s love.
…Love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:39
North Wilkesboro Presbyterian Church is part of Salem Presbytery, which is comprised of churches in the Piedmont and Northwest Mountains of NC. Click here to visit the Salem Presbytery website.
PC (USA) is governed by its Constitution, the Book of Order and The Book of Confessions. Click here for more information on what we believe as Presbyterians (PC USA).
New to the Church?
Click here for more information.